This recipe comes from http://kraftfoods.com/kf/recipes/RecipeDetail?recipe_id=90708
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1-1/4 cups KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- a dash of basil
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 3 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (2 lb.)
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Roasted Red Pepper Italian with Parmesan Dressing
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Combine the tomatoes, 1/2 cup of the cheese, the basil and dry stuffing mix.
- Stir until moistened.
- Put the chicken breast in a large freezer resealable plastic bag. Pound chicken with meat mallet until the chicken is about 1/4 inch thick.
- Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Place chicken, top-sides down, in the baking dish.
- Spread the stuffing mixture evenly over each chicken breast
- Tightly roll up each chicken breast.
- Place the chicken seam-sides down.
- Drizzle evenly with the dressing.
Bake the chicken for 40 min.
- Sprinkle the chicken with the remaining 3/4 cup cheese. Bake an additional 5 min. or until chicken is cooked through (165°F) and cheese is melted.