Article: How to make honey spiced chicken
Categories: Main Entree
Description: Chicken with a kick
this recipe has been adapted from http://kraftfoods.com/kf/recipes/recipedetail.htm?recipe_id=106480ingredients
- 1 package of boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup kraft balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tbsp. grey poupon dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. ground cumin
- 1-1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- place the chicken breasts into a large glass baking dish.
- mix the dressing, honey, mustard, cumin, and cinnamon in a bowl.
- pour the mixture over the chicken breasts.
- bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.