Article: How To Make Honey Orange Chicken
Categories: Main Entree
Description: A sweet way to cook up chicken
Text: this recipe is from taste of home cooking for 2. it was in the spring 2008 issue on page 39. it was made with wings, but i decided to put it on chicken breasts. ingredients
- place the chicken breasts into a large resealable bag.
- put the rest of the ingredients into the bag.
- seal the bag.
- using your hands on the outside of the bag coat all of the chicken.
- marinate in the fridge for a few hours.
- bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until the chicken reaches 170 degrees.
- one package of skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup of ketchup
- 3 tablespoons of orange juice
- 4 1/2 teaspoons of honey
- 3/4 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon of worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon of ground ginger
- dash of garlic powder