Article: How To Make Honey Orange Chicken
Categories: Main Entree
Description: A sweet way to cook up chicken
- place the chicken breasts into a large resealable bag.
- put the rest of the ingredients into the bag.
- seal the bag.
- using your hands on the outside of the bag coat all of the chicken.
- marinate in the fridge for a few hours.
- bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until the chicken reaches 170 degrees.
this recipe is from taste of home cooking for 2. it was in the spring 2008 issue on page 39. it was made with wings, but i decided to put it on chicken breasts. directions
- one package of skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup of ketchup
- 3 tablespoons of orange juice
- 4 1/2 teaspoons of honey
- 3/4 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon of worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon of ground ginger
- dash of garlic powder