This recipe is from the Taste of Home Simple & Delicious May/June 2008 issue page 33. I have made a few modifications.
- 1/4 cup of Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of ginger
- 1 beef flank steak about 1 1/2 pounds ( I bought steak that was already in strips for stir fry)
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first seven ingredients; add steak. Seal the bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate overnight.
- Place the steak in a frying pan and cook over medium heat until the steak is cooked through.
- Drizzle the steak with the hoisin sauce.