Article: How to Make Asian Flank Steak
Categories: Appetizers | Food | Main Entree
Description: A great way to make steak
- 1/4 cup of worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon chinese five-spice powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of ginger
- 1 beef flank steak about 1 1/2 pounds ( i bought steak that was already in strips for stir fry)
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- in a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first seven ingredients; add steak. seal the bag and turn to coat. refrigerate overnight.
- place the steak in a frying pan and cook over medium heat until the steak is cooked through.
- drizzle the steak with the hoisin sauce.
this recipe is from the taste of home simple & delicious may/june 2008 issue page 33. i have made a few modifications.ingredients
- kml9876 : If you want more Asian Flank Steak recipes I suggest Google.com
- anonymous : I found this post very interesting . How can I find more information about this?