Article: How to Make Whipped Cream Frosting
Description: This article will explain how to make a whipped cream frosting just like the grocery stores do!
whip the bettercreme until it has soft peaks.
half of the carton will yield enough icing to decorate 24 cupcakes. i purchased this bettercreme from a local party supply store.
rich's vanilla bettercreme non-dairy icing & filling
here is a finished cupcake decorated using rich's bettercreme. this cupcake was decorated using an icing bag and tip.
- place the mixing bowl and whip attachment in the freezer for at least 30 minutes before mixing the bettercreme.
- pour the bettercreme into the mixing bowl and attach the whip.
- mixer with a whip attachment
- whip the bettercreme on medium speed for 6-10 minutes.
- kml9876 : Thank you so much. I will have to try the Wilton mix.
- anonymous : Rich's Bettercream is a great non-dairy whipped icing that ive only been able to find here in NYC at the ShopRite Bakery and thats only because I begged the bakery manager to sell me a gallon of the frozen liquid. It tastes similar to Pastry Pride/Frostin' Pride non-dairy whipped topping and is of the similar texture and consistency but I have recently discovered the new Wilton's powder formula at Micheal's Arts & Crafts Store here in NYC. Its called Wilton's Whipped Icing Mix and its a powder that comes in a box. Its vanilla flavored and its light and not to sweet and tastes just like the others mentioned above. If you are looking for the non-dairy whipped icing that is used in grocery store bakery's Wilton's Whipped Icing mix is your answer. Tastes like Cool Whip and holds perfectly. Enjoy!
- anonymous : You can buy Rich's better cream at www.sugarcraft.com thats where I get mine.
- mdamour1976 : I purchased this product at a local party supply store.
- anonymous : It really helped me!!! Thanks! It was very easy!!!
- anonymous : Where can I buy this product?