I discovered this recipe on Pinterest. I really don't know how I didn't think of making this myself as I love Zesty Marinated Chicken. The recipe I used can be found here. This was so simple and easy to prepare and made a delicious dinner! There are a lot of steps, but I promise it is still really easy.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 16 ounce bottle of Italian Dressing (I used Zesty Italian by Kraft. You could use fat free)
- 1/2 cup of Parmesan Cheese
- Italian seasoning
- 4-6 potatoes scrubbed and cut in half (I used half a bag of Baby Dutch Yellow Potatoes which I cut in half but did not peel)
- 1/2 bag of mini carrots
- I use a crock pot liner, but if you don't spray the crock pot with cooking spray.
- Squirt a small amount Italian dressing on the bottom of the crock pot.
- Place two chicken breasts into the crock pot.
- Pour some of the Italian dressing onto the chicken.
- Next sprinkle half of the cheese onto the chicken.
- Then sprinkle Italian seasoning onto the chicken.
- Next place the two chicken breasts into the crock pot. Try not to place them on top of the other chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top of the chicken.
- Next put the carrots on top.
- Pour more of the Italian dressing on top of the chicken and carrots.
- Sprinkle more of the Italian seasoning onto the chicken and carrots.
- Place the potatoes on top.
- Pour the remaining Italian dressing onto the potatoes.
- Then sprinkle the Italian seasoning onto the potatoes.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.