- 2 large scallions, chopped
- Dash of garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 teaspoon of ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon of dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- 4 bone-in loin pork chops
- In a small bowl, mix together scallions, garlic, oil, lemon juice, honey, allspice, thyme, salt, pepper, cinnamon, and nutmeg for jerk seasoning.
- Place pork chops in a large glass dish. Rub jerk seasoning over both sides. Cover and refrigerate for at least two hours.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Bake in glass pan for about 20 minutes or until pork chops are cooked through (internal temperature reaches 155 degrees).