The original recipe can be found here
- 6 cups of Lucky Charms cereal
- 10 oz mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup of butter (1/2 stick)
- Extra Lucky Charms marshmallows
- Green food coloring
- In a large saucepan melt the butter on low heat.
- Add the mini marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat and add the green food coloring.
- Then add the Lucky Charms cereal. Stir until well blended.
- Spread the mixture into a glass pan coated with cooking spray. Top with the extra Lucky Charm marshmallows.
- Let cool.
- Cut and serve.