- tips for making mini cheesecakes
Article: Mini Cheesecakes
Categories: Sweet Treats | Cheesecake | Christmas
Description: Despite the small size these are sure to be a crowd pleaser
4 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened filling
- in a bowl, combine cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter. press into the bottom of a muffin springform pan. place on a baking sheet. bake at 325 degrees for ten minutes. cool on a wire rack.
- in a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. gradually beat in cream. add eggs; beat on low speed until combined.
- pour over the crust. return the cheesecake to the baking sheet.bake the cheesecake on a baking sheet at 325 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- cool on wire rack for 10 minutes. carefully run a knife round edge of pan to loosen. cool one hour longer.
- remove the cheesecakes from the pan. place in the fridge to keep cool.
4 eggs lightly beaten
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs crust
1 3/4 cups of granulated sugar
this recipe is from http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/two-tone-cheesecake
but has been altered to be all plain cheesecake. ingredients for the cheesecake
6 tbsp of granulated sugar
3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
6 tbsp of butter melted
Relevant Website: http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Two-Tone-Cheesecake
- anonymous : these look delisousN kamie f