This recipe has been modified from http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Two-Tone-Cheesecake
Ingredients for the Cheesecake
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
6 tbsp of granulated sugar
6 tbsp of butter melted
4 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
1 3/4 cups of granulated sugar
3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
4 eggs lightly beaten
1 can of cherry pie filling
- In a bowl, combine cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter. Press into the bottom of a muffin springform pan. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 325 degrees for ten minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Gradually beat in cream. Add eggs; beat on low speed until combined.
- Pour over the crust. Return the cheesecake to the baking sheet.Bake the cheesecake on a baking sheet at 325 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife round edge of pan to loosen. Cool one hour longer.
- Remove the cheesecakes from the pan. Spoon the cherry topping onto each cheesecake. Place in the fridge to keep cool.