These mini cheesecakes are based off of this recipe.
- 2 cups of graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup of ginger snap cookies crushed
- 12 tbsp of granulated sugar
- 12tbsp of butter melted
- 4 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 3/4 cups of granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cloves
- 1 can (15oz) of pure pumpkin
2/3 cup of pecans crushed
1/3 cup of walnuts crushed
2/3 cup ofbrown sugar
3 tablespoons of melted butter
1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
This is an example of the mini springform pan that I use to make these
- In a bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, cookie crumbs, sugar, and butter. Press into the bottom of a greased mini springform pan.
- Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 325 degrees for 7 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Gradually beat in cream. Add eggs; beat on low speed until combined.
- Next add in the cinnamon, nutmeg, and ground cloves. Beat until mixed in.
- Then add in the can of pumpkin. Beat until well blended.
- I use a cookie scoop to place scoops into the pan. This allows the cheesecakes to be the same size.
- Return the cheesecake to the baking sheet.Bake the cheesecake on a baking sheet at 325 degrees for 25 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife round edge of pan to loosen and you can push the bottoms up and remove the cheesecakes.
- For the topping mix all the ingredients together. Sprinkle on top of the cheesecake.
- This made about 50 mini cheesecakes.