This recipe is based off of the one located here. This made about 50 mini cupcakes. I have a special pan that you can push the bottom up to release each cheesecake. Basically like a springform pan.
3 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
12tbsp of granulated sugar
12tbsp of butter melted
4 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
1 3/4 cups of granulated sugar
3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
4 eggs lightly beaten
12 squares semisweet chocolate, melted and cooled
- In a bowl, combine cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter. Press into the bottom of a mini pan springform pan. I used almost a tablespoon of crumbs in each cavity. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 325 degrees for about 7 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Gradually beat in cream. Add eggs; beat on low speed until combined.
- Stir in melted chocolate.
- Bake the cheesecake on a baking sheet at 325 degrees for 20minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife round edge of pan to loosen. Cool one hour longer.Place in fridge.
Ingredients for topping
4 squares (1 ounce each) semisweet chocolate that has been finely chopped
1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 1. In a small saucepan, bring the cream to a boil.
- 2. Pour over the chocolate. Whisk until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate on top of each cheesecake.