- 1.5 - 2 lbs of hamburg
- 1 tablespoon of onion powder
- 1 tablespoon of oregano
- 3 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 -1 cup of bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- Dash of milk
- Dash of salt and pepper
- 1 large jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce
- Mix the hamburg with the onion powder, oregano, Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, egg, milk, salt, and pepper.
- After the ingredients are mixed roll into balls and place into crock pot.
- When all of the meatballs are in the crock pot pour the spaghetti sauce over the top to cover.
- Set the crock pot on high for three hours.