- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 (12 oz) jar of creamy peanut butter
- 1 stick of butter softened
- 1/2 cup of M&Ms
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup of raisins (optional)
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 4 1/2 cups of quick-cooking oatmeal (not instant)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line the cookie sheets with parchment paper or nonstick baking mats.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the eggs and sugars.Mix well.
- Add the salt, vanilla, peanut butter, and butter.
- Stir in the M&Ms, chocolate chips, raisins, baking soda, and oatmeal.
- Drop by tablespoons 2 inches apart on the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Do not over bake. Let stand for about 3 minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool. When cool store in a large resealable bag.