I found this recipe here
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1/3 of cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/4 of teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 2 tablespoons of butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup of fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl.
- Whisk the egg, milk, butter, and vanilla in another bowl.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until just moistened.
- Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Fill muffin tins 3/4 full. Bake for 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick that is inserted comes out clean.