Another recipe that I found on Pinterest. Here is the source. This was pretty easy to prepare. I liked that I knew all of the ingredients going into these.
- 1 pound of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips (I used three)
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons of chili powder
- 2 teaspoons of cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 (15 ounce) can of diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 medium onion, sliced (I didn't include the onion)
- 1 large bell pepper, seeded and sliced (I used a red and a green since I did not use any onion)
- 12 flour tortillas
- Toppings - cheese, sour cream, etc
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the chicken in a greased 13x9 baking dish.
- In a small bow combine the oil, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, dried oregano, and salt.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken and stir. Make sure that all of the chicken is coated.
- Then add the tomatoes, peppers, and onions. Stir again.
- Finally bake uncovered 20-25 minutes. I found that I had to bake it for about 30-35 minutes.
- Serve on warm tortillas with your toppings and enjoy!