Now I will admit that on the day I had this for dinner I was unable to have lunch. I was famished when I dug into this chicken. It was amazing!!! I can't wait to make it again. It was also very easy to make. I used dried rosemary and basil, the original calls for fresh. The original recipe can be found here.
- 8 boneless, skinless organic chicken thighs
- 4 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon of basil
- 1 teaspoon of rosemary
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine the basil, salt, pepper, and onion powder. Sprinkle over the chicken
- Then add the coconut oil and minced garlic, and onions to the bottom of the crock pot.
- Place the chicken on the top.
- Next pour the balsamic vinegar over the chicken and add the rosemary.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours.
- Enjoy a delicious meal!