This recipe was included in my Redbook Houseparty thanks to Houseparty.com. The party pack included tons of free makeup. It also came with a coupon for a free Hellmann's Mayo with Olive Oil. I wasn't sure how this dish would turn out considering Mayo was an ingredient, but I was actually impressed and enjoyed the meal! The recipe can be found here. This would make an excellent appetizer or main entree.
- 1/3 cup of Hellmann's Mayo with Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 teaspoons of plain, dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup of chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup of Wish-Bone Robusto Italian Dressing or Wish-Bone Italian Dressing
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- In a medium sized bowl combine the mayo and cheese.
- Place the chicken on a baking sheet.
- Evenly top the chicken with the mayo mixture, then sprinkle with the breadcrumbs and Italian seasoning.
- Bake the chicken for 20 minutes, or until it reaches 165 degrees.
- While the chicken is cooking combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Serve the chicken topped with the bruschetta mixture.