- tricks to peanut butter balls
Article: Peanut Butter Balls
Categories: Christmas | Candy
Description: If you love peanut butter and chocolate this is for you!
- mix together the graham cracker crumbs, confectioners' sugar, melted butter, and peanut butter.
- shape into small balls.
- melt the bag of chocolate chips and wax in a double boiler.
- using a toothpick dip each ball into the chocolate.
- place dipped peanut butter ball on wax paper to dry.
2 cups of peanut butter
1 pound of confectioners' sugar
2 1/2 cups of graham cracker crumbs
1 large bag of semisweet chocolate chips
2 sticks of melted butter
1/2 a square of wax