I have wanted to make peppermint bark for a few years now. Every year I make all my Christmas cookies and somehow fail to try making peppermint bark. This year my Christmas baking came and went but I happened to have extra ingredients leftover and it was everything that I needed to make peppermint bark! It was also so easy. I will be adding this next year to my Christmas baking!
- 12 ounces of semisweet chocolate chips
- 12 ounces of white almond bark
- 1/3 cup of crushed peppermint candies or candy canes (you can add more or less depending on your preference)
- tin foil
- Line a large cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- Melt the semisweet chocolate.
- Pour onto the aluminum lined cookie sheet.
- Use a spatula and smooth out the chocolate.
- Melt the white almond bark.
- Pour on top of the chocolate and use a spatula to smooth.
- Sprinkle the crushed candy on top of the white chocolate.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes and then break the candy.