This recipe can be found here. It can also be found on page 26 of the November/December 2009 issue of Taste of Home Simple & Delicious. I really enjoyed this as a different way to make ham.
- 4 boneless fully cooked ham steaks (6 ounces each) - I used only one ham steam and it was enough to feed two people with leftovers
- 1-1/2 teaspoons of canola oil
- 1/2 cup of jellied cranberry sauce - I used the whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup of undrained crushed pineapple
- 3 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon of ground cloves
- Cut the ham steak in half. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the ham in oil for 3-5 minutes on each side or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, mash the cranberry sauce; stir in the remaining ingredients. Bring the mixture to a boil; cook and stir for 3-5 minutes or until slightly thickened. Serve with ham.