Article: Pork Chops with Apples and Stuffing
Categories: Main Entree
Description: A sweet tasty way to enjoy pork chops
Text: this recipe comes from http://www.kraftfoods.com/kf/recipes/pork-chops-apples-stuffing-111258.aspx
- 1 package (6oz) stove top stuffing mix for chicken
- 1 can (21oz) apple pie filling - i used caramel apple and it was very sweet though my husband really enjoyed it
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (1-1/2 lb.), 3/4 inch thick
- preheat the oven to 375ºf. prepare stuffing mix as directed on package.
- put the pie filling onto the bottom of a 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with chops and stuffing. cover with foil.
- bake for 30 min.; uncover. bake 10 min. or until chops are cooked through (160ºf).
Relevant Website: http://www.kraftfoods.com/kf/recipes/pork-chops-apples-stuffing-111258.aspx