I found this recipe on Pinterest. I know, totally shocking right? It can be found here. This was pretty simple to prepare. Only a few ingredients! Threw it in the crockpot and let it cook. I will say that the smell of onions was quite strong while it was cooking. I wasn't sure if I was going to like it, but I really enjoyed it The pork was just falling apart. The apples and onion made a nice topping for the pork chop.
- 4 pork chops
- 3 granny smith apples peeled
- 2 yellow onions
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- Salt & pepper
- Slice the onions into rings.
- Slice the apples into wedges.
- Spray the inside of the crock pot with cooking spray or use crock pot liner.
- Next layer the onions on the bottom of the crock pot.
- Then put the apples on top of the onions.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar over the apples.
- Put salt and pepper on both sides of each pork chop.
- Finally, place the pork chops on top of the apples. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.