This recipe comes from Kraftfoods.com
I have slightly modified this recipe
- 6 Tbsp. GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard, divided
- 6 Tbsp. KRAFT Ranch Dressing, divided
- 1/2 cup finely crushed unsalted pretzels
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Mix 5 Tbsp. of the mustard and 1 Tbsp. of the dressing in shallow dish.
- Mix pretzel crumbs, onion, parsley, salt and pepper in separate shallow dish.
- Dip the chicken in the mustard mixture, then in pretzel mixture, turning over to evenly coat both sides.
- Place on greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 25minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Mix remaining 1 Tbsp. mustard and remaining 5 Tbsp. dressing; serve spooned over chicken.