This recipe was found on page 85 of the August 28, 2009 issue of Allyou. It can also be found here.
- One 3-lb. boneless pork roast
- 2/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups barbecue sauce, plus more for serving (I used Sonny's)
- 6 hamburger buns
- Trim the excess fat from the pork roast.
- Sprinkle the pork roast with the salt.
- Place the pork roast in the slow cooker and pour the vinegar over roast.
- Cover and cook the roast on low until the roast is fork-tender and pulls apart easily, 8 to 10 hours.
- Remove the roast from the crock pot and shred the meat into small pieces.
- Throw away the liquid from the crock pot.
- Return the pork to the crock pot and stir in the barbecue sauce.
- Continue to cook until it is warmed through, about 30 minutes.Spoon the pork onto the rolls. Enjoy