This recipe can be found here.
I LOVED this bread. It reminded of the Amish Friendship bread. This was very easy to make. It is perfect to eat for breakfast or for a snack.
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 3/4 cup of flour
- 1 cup of oil
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 (5 1/8 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 325.
- First mix the starter ingredients together.
- Next mix the oil, milk, eggs, and vanilla with the "starter".
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, baking soda, vanilla pudding mix, and nuts.
- Next add it to the the liquid mixture and stir thoroughly.
- Then pour into two large well greased 9x5 inch loaf pans, or one Bundt pan, or 48 muffins.
- Finally bake for one hour or until done. The muffins will take about 30-35 minutes.