A wonderful idea I found on Pinterest. Here is the website it is from. This was time consuming to make, but overall it was easy.
- Freeze Pops - I used 12 pops of each color
- A trifle bowl
- Separate the pops by color. I started with blue.
- Cut open the freeze pops and put the frozen pop into a bowl. Do only one color at a time.
- Wait a few minutes for them to soften. Then use a fork to mush it all up. Make sure that there are no big chunks, so that it will spread easily.
- Empty the first color into the trifle bowl.
- Use your fork or a spoon to smooth it down.
- Place in the freezer to harden.
- Repeat for each color.