This recipe was located in the manual for my Oster bread machine. This bread is yummy. Though when I make it again I will add more raisins and more cinnamon.
- 1 and 1/4 cups of water
- 2 tablespoons of butter or margarine
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons of salt
- 4 cups of bread flour
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of dry milk (I used regular milk from the fridge and it was fine. Just be sure to add it with the liquid ingredients)
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 2 and 1/4 teaspoons of active dry yeast
- 1 cup of raisins
- Measure and add the liquid ingredients to the bread bread pan.
- Measure and add the dry ingredients (except the yeast) into the bread pan.
- Use your finger to form a well (hole) in the flour where you will pour the yeast. The yeast must never come into contact with a liquid when you are adding ingredients. Measure the yeast and carefully pour it into the well.
- Snap the baking pan into the breadmaker and close the lid.
- Press the "Select" button to choose the Basic setting.
- Press the "Crust Color" button to select light, medium, or dark crust.
- Press the "Start/Stop" button.
- When adding the fruit the bread machine will make a beeping sound. This is when you should add the raisins or any fruit.