Article: Rice Krispy Treat Pumpkin
Description: A fun treat for Halloween/Fall
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1 bag (10 oz) marshmallows
- 6 cups of rice krispy cereal
- conf. sugar, water, and food coloring - if you want to decorate your pumpkin
this recipe is on the side of the rice krispy cereal. mix the conf. sugar and water. color with food coloring. put into a bag with a tip and pipe onto the pumpkin.
remove from the heat and add in the cereal. stir together.using waxed paper press into a greased pumpkin shaped pan.turn out the treat onto a flat surface such as a plate.
- melt the butter in a large pan over low heat.
- add the marshmallows and cook over low heat until melted.
- mix in orange food coloring.
- kml9876 : Thank you!
- anonymous : The website is excellent, I visit it regularly and always has interesting information. Viewed and very well-organized.