This recipe is on the side of the Rice Krispy Cereal.
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1 bag (10 oz) marshmallows
- 6 cups of Rice Krispy Cereal
- Conf. sugar, water, and food coloring - if you want to decorate your pumpkin
- Melt the butter in a large pan over low heat.
- Add the marshmallows and cook over low heat until melted.
- Mix in orange food coloring.
- Remove from the heat and add in the cereal. Stir together.
- Using waxed paper press into a greased pumpkin shaped pan.
- Turn out the treat onto a flat surface such as a plate.
- Mix the conf. sugar and water. Color with food coloring. Put into a bag with a tip and pipe onto the pumpkin.