Article: Rice Krispy Treat Pumpkin
Description: A fun treat for Halloween/Fall
- melt the butter in a large pan over low heat.
- add the marshmallows and cook over low heat until melted.
- mix in orange food coloring.
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1 bag (10 oz) marshmallows
- 6 cups of rice krispy cereal
- conf. sugar, water, and food coloring - if you want to decorate your pumpkin
this recipe is on the side of the rice krispy cereal. ingredientsremove from the heat and add in the cereal. stir together.using waxed paper press into a greased pumpkin shaped pan.turn out the treat onto a flat surface such as a plate.
mix the conf. sugar and water. color with food coloring. put into a bag with a tip and pipe onto the pumpkin.
- kml9876 : Thank you!
- anonymous : The website is excellent, I visit it regularly and always has interesting information. Viewed and very well-organized.