When I saw these on Pinterest I knew that I had to make them. The original recipe can be found here. My 3 year old son really enjoyed snacking on these.
- Mini twist pretzels
- White chocolate almond bark
- Red sanding sugar
- Mini marshmallows
- Cut the mini marshmallows in half.
- Melt the almond bark according to the directions on the package.
- Dip each of the pretzels halfway into the melted almond bark.
- Next dip each pretzel into the red sugar until only a small amount of the white chocolate is showing.
- Place on waxed paper.
- Use the melted almond bark to attach the mini marshallow half onto the side of each pretzel. Allow time for the melted almond bark to set.