Article: Saucy Pepper Steak
Categories: Main Entree
Description: A new way to cook steak
i have made a few changes.
- spray a large non stick skillet with cooking spray and place over medium heat. add bell peppers and cook and stir 6 to 8 min. or until vegetables are cooked. place in a large bowl. cover the bowl to keep the peppers warm.
- add the steak. sprinkle the steak with garlic powder and pepper. add as much or as little as you like. stir the steak and cook for 3 minutes.
- put in the soy sauce and cook for one minute or until the meat is cooked through.
- next put in the bbq sauce. cook until heated through.
- put the peppers back into the skillet and mix with the steak.
- you can serve over rice or alone.
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- garlic powder
- 1 pound of boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into strips
- 3 tbsp of soy sauce
- 1/2 cup of kraft original bbq sauce
this recipe is taken from http://kraftfoods.com/kf/recipes/recipedetail.htm?recipe_id=109636
Relevant Website: http://kraftfoods.com/kf/recipes/recipedetail.htm?recipe_id=109636