This recipe is taken from http://kraftfoods.com/kf/recipes/recipedetail.htm?recipe_id=109636
I have made a few changes.
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- garlic powder
- 1 pound of boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into strips
- 3 tbsp of soy sauce
- 1/2 cup of Kraft Original BBQ Sauce
- Spray a large non stick skillet with cooking spray and place over medium heat. Add bell peppers and cook and stir 6 to 8 min. or until vegetables are cooked. Place in a large bowl. Cover the bowl to keep the peppers warm.
- Add the steak. Sprinkle the steak with garlic powder and pepper. Add as much or as little as you like. Stir the steak and cook for 3 minutes.
- Put in the soy sauce and cook for one minute or until the meat is cooked through.
- Next put in the BBQ sauce. Cook until heated through.
- Put the peppers back into the skillet and mix with the steak.
- You can serve over rice or alone.