I grew up in Maine and I LOVE seafood. I really felt like eating some scallops the other day so I bought four very good sized ones from the store. They were labeled sea scallops. This is a recipe that my mom always used growing up and I don't know where she got it from or if she just made it up.
- 4 large scallops (or however many you wish to cook)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 tablespoon of bread crumbs (you may want more butter and bread crumbs if cooking more than 4 scallops)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the scallops in a baking dish.
- Drizzle the butter over the scallops.
- Sprinkle the bread crumbs on top of the scallops.
- Bake for 20 minutes and enjoy!