I found this recipeon Pinterest. It is on this website.
- 1 package of boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of orange juice
- 1/2 cup of orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons of ketchup
- Flour to dredge the chicken
- Roll each chicken breast in flour.
- Put the chicken breasts into the slow cooker.
- Combine the orange juice, orangemarmalade, soy sauce, garlic clove, and ketchup in a bowl. Mix until well blended.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken in the slowcooker.
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
- Remove the breasts from the slow cooker. Stir the sauce. Top the chicken with the extra sauce.