This recipe is from the Taste of Home Cooking for 2. It is located in the Spring 2008 issue on page 35. I have slightly changed the original recipe.
- One box of shells. I could not find the large ones so I used the smaller ones. If using the jumbo shells you need 6
- 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup of ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup of cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon of minced chives
- 1 package (10oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 jar of meatless spaghetti sauce, divided
- Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package.
- In a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, ricotta cheese, cottage cheese, chives, and 1/2 cup of spinach.
- Spray a 1 1/2 quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread some of the spaghetti sauce onto the baking dish so that it covers the bottom.
- Drain the pasta.
- Stuff the pasta with the cheese mixture.
- Arrange the pasta in the prepared dish.
- Top the shells with the remaining mozzarella cheese and spaghetti sauce.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.