- sweet citrus chicken
- Sweet Citrus Chicken
Article: Sweet Citrus Chicken
Categories: Main Entree
Description: A sweet but satisfying chicken dish
Text: this recipe is from http://kraftfoods.com/kf/recipes/recipedetail.htm?recipe_id=50367
- 1 2/3 cups hot water
- 1 package (6oz) of stove top stuffing mix for chicken
- 1 small package of skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 2/3 cup of orange juice (i double this so i have more sauce on the chicken)
- 1/3 cup of firmly packed brown sugar (i double this so i have more sauce on the chicken)
- 3 tablespoons of butter, melted (i double this so i have more sauce on the chicken)
- preheat the oven to 400 degrees. add the hot water to the stuffing mix; stir until just moistened. set aside.
- use a meat tenderizer to pound the chicken breasts. place the chicken in a 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- mix juice, sugar, and butter until well blended; pour over the chicken. top with the prepared stuffing.
- bake 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through (170 degrees)
Relevant Website: http://kraftfoods.com/kf/recipes/recipedetail.htm?recipe_id=50367