- 40 ounces canned sweet potatoes, drained
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 3/4 cup of evaporated milk (or a 5 ounce can)
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1/4 cup of chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 1-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine the sweet potatoes and eggs. Beat with an electric mixer.
- Add the sugar, milk, salt, nutmeg, and butter. Mix well.
- Spoon the mixture into the casserole dish.
- Top with the brown sugar and pecans.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes or until set.