I found this recipe on Pinterest. It can be found here. I loved that this recipe because it has so few ingredients. It was also very easy to make. I really enjoyed the way this chicken tasted. I used boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- 8 chicken thighs (I used chicken breasts)
- 1 package of dry french onion soup mix
- 1 (8 oz bottle) of Russian dressing (I used the Wishbone Russian dressing)
- 1 small jar of apricot preserves - about a cupful
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix everything but the chicken in a bowl.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place the pieces of chicken on the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the chicken with pepper.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken. Make sure that you have coated the chicken well.
- Bake uncovered for one hour to one hour and 15 minutes. (For the chicken breasts, I cooked them for 30 minutes) Baste several times while baking.