This recipe is from http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Szechwan-Chicken-Wings I used chicken tenders instead of chicken wings. You could use breasts for this recipe.
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 3 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Szechwan chili sauce
- 1 package of chicken breasts or tenders
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, sugar, water, garlic powder, lemon juice and chili sauce.
- Close the bag and mix together.
- Place the chicken breasts/tenders in the bag and mix into the sauce.
- Place the bag in the fridge and allow the chicken to marinate for one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until the chicken reaches 170 degrees.