- Thin pork chops with stove top stuffing in oven
Article: Tangy Pork Chop Stuffing Bake
Categories: Main Entree
Description: A delicious new way to make pork chops
Text: this recipe is from kraft http://kraftfoods.com/kf/recipes/recipedetail.htm?recipe_id=108693ingredients
- preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- cook chops in a skillet on medium heat 5 minutes on each side or until browned on both sides. **** since i used boneless pork chops i skipped this step.
- meanwhile, prepare stuffing in a large saucepan as directed on package.
- place chops in 13 x 9 inch baking dish; set aside. mix cranberry sauce, barbecue sauce, and sugar. add to stuffing; mix lightly. spoon evenly over chops.
- bake 30 minutes or until chops are cooked through. **** i cooked my boneless chops for 25 minutes.
to make stuffing
- 6 bone-in pork chops (3 1/2 lb) **** i used thin bone less pork chops
- 1 pkg (6oz) stove top stuffing mix for pork
- 1 can (16oz) whole berry cranberry sauce
- 3/4 cup kraft original barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine
Relevant Website: http://kraftfoods.com/kf/recipes/recipedetail.htm?recipe_id=108693