This recipe is located in the Summer 2009 issue of Taste of Home Cooking for Two. It is on page 39. It can also be found here. When making this recipe again I would double the ingredients for the sauce.
- 1 package of chicken drumsticks
- 3 tablespoons of ketchup
- 2 tablespoons of orange juice
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon of pepper
- 2 teaspoons of cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon of water
- Place the chicken drumsticks into the crock pot.
- In a bowl mix the following ingredients: ketchup, orange juice, brown sugar, vinegar, oil, parsley, Worcestershire sauce,garlic salt, and pepper.
- Pour this over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 1/2- 4 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 180 degrees.
- Remove the chicken and keep warm.
- Remove 1/2 cup of the cooking juices from the crock pot. Place this in a small pan.
- Mix the cornstarch and water together in a bowl until smooth. Stir into the sauce in the small pan.
- Bring this to a boil. Cook and stir for two minutes or until thickened.