A few weeks ago we were spending time with Mike's family. His Uncle made this amazing dip and we had to get his recipe. This dip goes great with tortilla chips.
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar
- 8 ounces of cream cheese softened
- 8 jalapeno peppers (seeded and minced)
- 5 slices of bacon (crumbled)
- 1/2 cup of sweet corn
- 1/4 cup of mayo
- 1 can of Rotel Hot
- 2 habanero peppers (seeded and minced)
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
2. Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl.
3. Put the dip into a casserole dish and bake for 20 minutes.
4. Stir and then cook for another 10 minutes. (We broiled it for the last few minutes to brown up the edges)