This recipe can be found here. This recipe was very easy. My 3 year old enjoyed mixing the ingredients and watching it freeze.
- 1 cup of whole milk
- 3/4 cups of granulated sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Then place it in the fridge for at least one hour.
- Next pour the ingredients into your ice cream maker. It will take about 25 minutes for it to freeze.
The ice cream was soft so I placed it in the freezer. My boys enjoyed it. One of them said it tasted like whipped cream.