This cheesecake recipe comes from http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Two-Tone-Cheesecake I have altered it to have white chocolate and raspberries.
Ingredients for the crust
1 1/2 cups of crushed Nilla wafers
6 tablespoons of melted butter
6 tablespoons of granulated sugar
Ingredients for the filling
4 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
1 3/4 cups of granulated sugar
3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
4 eggs lightly beaten
12 squares white chocolate, melted and cooled
2 cups of raspberries fresh or frozen (if using frozen allow to thaw)
Ingredients for the topping
6 squares one oz each of white chocolate melted
1/4 cup of whipping cream
- In a double boiler melt 12 squares of white chocolate.
- In a bowl, combine cookie crumbs, sugar, and butter. Press into the bottom of a greased 10 inch springform pan. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 325 degrees for ten minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Gradually beat in cream. Add eggs; beat on low speed until combined.
- Gently stir in the melted white chocolate.
- Next gently stir in the raspberries.
- Pour over the crust. Return the cheesecake to the baking sheet. Bake the cheesecake on a baking sheet at 325 degrees for 65-75 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife round edge of pan to loosen. Cool one hour longer.
- Over a double boiler melt the remaining 6 squares of white chocolate.
- In a small saucepan, bring the cream to a simmer. Add a small amount of the cream at a time into the white chocolate. Whisk until smooth. Cool slightly and then pour on top of the cheesecake. Cover and chill overnight. Remove sides of pan.