Article: Zesty Pork Chops
Categories: Main Entree
Description: An zesty take on pork chops
- 4 bone in pork chops
- 1/2 cup of kraft zesty italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons of grey poupon dijon mustard
- 1 red pepper, cut into small pieces
- place pork chops into a glass baking dish.
- using a fork poke holes into each side of the pork chops.
- in a small bowl mix the italian dressing and mustard.
- pour over the pork chops coating both sides.
- cover and place in the fridge for at least 15 minutes.
- preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- cut up the red pepper and place on top of the pork chops.
- cook the pork chops for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
this recipe has been modified from this website http://kraftfoods.com/kf/recipes/recipedetail.htm?recipe_id=54682
Relevant Website: http://kraftfoods.com/kf/recipes/recipedetail.htm?recipe_id=54682