- 1 bag (12 ounces) white chocolate chips
- 1 container (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 3 cups of confectioner's sugar
- In a large glass bowl, microwave the white chocolate chips for one minute at 50% power.
- Stir the chips.
- Microwave for another 30 seconds until the chips are melted and smooth.
- Let the melted chips cool slightly.
- Using a mixer, beat in sour cream and butter until smooth.
- Place in the fridge for ten minutes.
- On low speed, beat in sugar until blended.
- Beat until it is light and fluffy.
- If it is too soft place back in the fridge for another ten minutes.