The recipe for the frosting can be found here.
The recipe for this cookie is from the Round Cookie Pan from Wilton.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) if butter, softened
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup of firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 3/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray the cookie pan with spray.
- With an electric mixer beat the butter and sugars until light and fluffy in a large bowl.
- Add the egg and vanilla and mix well.
- Stir in the flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix well.
- Stir in the chocolate chips. Spread the dough into the pan.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cook on a rack for 5 minutes and then remove from the pan. Cool before cutting.