- 1 pack of skinless boneless chicken breasts about 1 1/2 pounds
- 1 cup of blue cheese dressing 8oz bottle
- 1 cup of ranch dressing 8 oz bottle
- Half a bottle of Frank's Red Hot (12 oz)
- 1 8oz block of cream cheese cut into cubes
- 1 small package of shredded cheddar cheese about 8oz (Use half the bag)
- Tortilla Chips/Crackers/Celery for dipping
- Boil the chicken about 20-30 minutes or until cooked through.
- Allow chicken to cool.
- Using your hands or a fork/knife shred the chicken. Place shredded chicken in a large bowl
- Meanwhile cube the cream cheese.
- In a frying pan place the pieces of cream cheese, the ranch dressing, and the blue cheese dressing. Cook over low heat. Stirring frequently until all is melted and combined.
- In the bowl of shredded chicken pour half of the bottle of Frank's Red hot.
- Mix until all chicken is coated with Frank's Red Hot sauce.
- Now pour on top the cream cheese, blue cheese, and ranch mixture.
- Stir thoroughly until the chicken is well coated.
- Pour the chicken mixture into a casserole dish about 7.5 X 11.5. Spread evenly.
- Spread the shredded cheddar cheese on top.
- Place in a preheated oven at 350 degrees. Bake about 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips/crackers/celery.