This recipe is found on page 17 of the Taste of Home Simple & Delicious June 2009 issue. It is also located here. My husband and I both thought that this recipe is a keeper! I have made some slight changes to the original recipe.
- 2 oranges cut into wedges
- 1 pack of boneless/skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup of orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon of chili powder
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of molasses
- 1 teaspoon of ground mustard
- 1 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
- Put the orange wedges into a crockpot and cover with the chicken.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours.