This recipe can be found in the October/November 2010 issue of Taste of Home Simple and Delicious. It is on page 19. It can also be found here.
This was pretty easy to make. It was so delicious. We ate almost the whole loaf at dinner. I will be making this again for sure. I think it would go great with Baked Angel Hair.
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon each dried thyme, basil and rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic ( I cut up one clove and used that)
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread dough, thawed
- In a small bowl, combine the cheese and seasonings.
- In another bowl, combine the butter and garlic.
- Divide the dough into 16 pieces.
- Roll the dough into balls.
- Coat the balls in the butter/garlic mixture, then dip the balls in the cheese mixture. Place in a greased 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Bake at 350° for 22-26 minutes or until golden brown. (Cover loosely with foil if top browns too quickly.)
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm