This recipe is from http://kraftfoods.com/kf/recipes/zesty-marinated-chicken-57837.aspx I have made a few modifications. My husband said that this was one of the best meals that I had ever made. The great part is that it was so easy to make.
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Light Zesty Italian Reduced Fat Dressing
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Grated Cheese
- 2 teaspoons of basil and parsley
- 1/2 cup Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese
- Pour the dressing into a resealable plastic bag. Add the chicken and seal the bag. Turn the bag over several times to evenly coat the chicken with the dressing. Refrigerate the chicken in the dressing for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and discard the marinade.
- In a large bowl mix the Parmesan cheese, Colby & Monterey Jack, basil, and parsley. Dip the chicken into the mixture, turning to evenly coat both sides. Place in shallow baking pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the chicken is 170 degrees.